Do you have questions?
Centrifugal gas separators (P54)
The centrifugal gas separator is installed in volumetric measuring systems to prevent measuring errors due to gas and air inclusions in the liquid media to be measured.
Use in transfer handling facilities ensures that downstream volumetric meters will provide measurements with reliable tolerances. We are able to complement our standard sizes with their welded construction as needed with project-specific products with custom dimensions and materials – all tailored to your use case.
- Handling facilities for aviation fuels, petrols, other hydrocarbons and flowing liquids
- For loading and unloading processes, including ship unloading
- Safeguarding of the accuracy of flow rate measurements, including in legally certified measurements
- Measurement system skids
This is dependent on the filter size. Throughput capacities up to max. 20,000 l/min per individual device are possible.
Data and facts
- Fluids: Liquids up to 20 mPas @20°C
- Separation with automatic deaerator
Your advantages at a glance
- Certified to MI005, WELMEC 8.8, OIML R 117-1
- Guaranteed gas separation performance
- Robust and maintenance-free design
- Versions available for loading and unloading processes